Yesterday Kev called me to see if I wanted to come help him at work since Chad was away for the weekend and it was getting a little busy. I didn't know if I could be of any help considering we have four crazy kids. When I showed up Kev's friend Bronson was there helping out. It worked out pretty good, Maisey slept the whole time I was there and Wyatt and Tarrin played on the computer most of the time. Trey was the only one a little wild but it was okay because there was another family who had twin boys that he could play with. It slowed down a little while I was there so I just chatted with Bronson for awhile. Later that night Kev and I went on a date. We ate some dinner at T.G.I Fridays and I wanted to go to the mall(It's been awhile since I've been able to walk around the mall with practically no kids)I didn't get too much shopping done since every where we went, People wanted to take a look at the baby.
Tarrin is always playing computer games at Kev's work.

Trey and Wyatt thought it was fun pretending that they were driving the Porsche Speedster.

P.S. I still have not recieved pictures of the kids in St. George. If you want to see them, Check out Jeremy and Amanda's blog.
2 comments:
A date and shopping sounds great! It is so hard to find ways to do little stuff like that when you have kids.
Ok sorry!! I will get that done. this week Promise..ohh and maisey's pic with the bow is soo cute!
Post a Comment