Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A DAY OUT

Today I took a much deserved day and went to lunch with my friend Emily. Afterwards we went to cosco to grab a few things. As always you walk out of there with a lot more than you needed. I know everyone is probably getting tired of me always getting so excited about girl stuff but hey I had to wait a long time to get my girl. I found these cute outfits and sleeper and they only cost me about 25$ total. Emily and I went back and forth trying to condone buying a pair of True Religion jeans(they are so cute!) that were 112.00$. We finally decided to not buy them. Later come to find out Kevin and Chad(Kevin's buisness partner and Emily's husband) bought a fishing boat. I almost turned around and bought the jeans but hey someone has to be responsible :)More on that later. Here are the cute outfits I bought. Maisey can wear them if it ever warms up around here. Trey was so tired because of our day out, He is still sleeping. I better wake him up soon or I will have one late night ahead of me.
Lastly, I had my neighbor pick me up some weed killer from their good friends who own Willard Bay Gardens. Tomorrow I am going to start working on the yard. You might not hear from me in awhile for I hope to have my yard looking beautiful this year. If you remember last year I became pregnant and sick and my planter beds grew into small forests. I would love to hear from anyone who has great ideas on gardening. I have planted almost all the trees and shrubs that I will have, But I am hoping to plant alot more perennials this year. If you know of some flowers that grow well and are low matienence let me know.

3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

The outfits for Maisey are so cute!Little girls are so much fun to dress up, so enjoy it. Give all your kids kisses and hugs from aunt Tara, I miss them.( pretty sad cause we really don't live that far away!)Let me know when you come up next.

Tara Bergsjo said...

I forgot to answer your question you aked me about Ryan's blue hands. The dye came off that night when we gave him a bath.

SKH said...

I love planting daylillies and grasses. Karl foster grass is one of my favorite and both of these are very low maint. but are beautiful. Planting mums will give you green in the summer and colorful flowers in the fall. You may already know all this, have fun in your yard!