Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TREY'S MAD SHIRT

For about a couple of weeks now, Trey has been making us laugh by referring to his two striped shirts as his mad shirts. We have no idea why he calls them this. Everyday when I'm trying to get him dressed, He wants to wear one of his mad shirts. We have asked him why he calls them mad shirts but we really can't get a strait answer. I also hear "Let me tell you something" every time he wants to tell me something. What a silly kid! You'll need to push pause on the music so you can hear the video.

4 comments:

Lea Fuhriman said...

I can't see the video!!! What a cute kid he is so funny. It's so good that you are posting all this stuff because it will be fun for your kids to read about them selves some day!

Tara Bergsjo said...

Oh my gosh! That little boy is to funny. If you ever figure out why he calls them his mad shirts you will have to let me know, because I am curious.

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

That kid cracks me up.

Amy said...

I am still laughing!!! That is soooo funny. What a crack up! Anthon has a shirt just like that...come to think of it, he wore it to church a couple sundays ago and was a total stinker. That explains alot! ;)