Monday, April 28, 2008

WEEKEND

Saturday night we headed over to Javiers restaurant and met Marty, Kim and the kids for dinner. It was fun because they had some entertainment. A guy was singing Spanish. I couldn't understand it but it was nice. The kids thought it was pretty funny. At one point he was singing and looking at Kaylee and she was blushing.(Kaylee is seven yrs.old) Afterwards we went to Karwin's parent's house(longtime friend of Kevin and Marty's). They were doing a going away party for Karwin since he will be leaving for Iraq in a few days. It was really fun. They kids had a lot of people to play with. We played family feud with his family. They are all very nice and made us feel welcome. We had a really good time.

Sunday we went to church as usual. Here's a picture of our best helper on Sunday mornings. I had just fed Maisey but anytime we are ready to eat or need to be somewhere she decides she is hungry. We would never be on time if it wasn't for T. That evening we had Bronson, Haley and the kids over for dinner. We had a really good time. I'm starting to think Bronson and Kevin may have came from the same father. They act so much alike!
This picture is from today. It's that time of year where my kids start finding snakes, interesting bugs and whatever they can find to creep me out. Wyatt comes walking in the house to show me this snake. I told him that's awesome, Now get that thing out of here!

5 comments:

Bronson said...

Does Kevin's dad deliver the mail also? That is sooooo uncanny.

SKH said...

You gotta love sunday morning help! Actually any time help from they other children! What a good big brother. I hope the snake stayed outside...:O! I don't look forward to boys who aren't afraid to pick up and show me snakes or any other crawly thing!

The Jones Family said...

Heather,

Thanks for posting on my blog. Its great to hear from you. You and your family look great, cute kids. Yes, it was good to see your brother. Perhaps we made him homesick with all the Logan talk, but it was great seeing him while there. Tell Tami hello and it was great hearing from you.
Zach Jones

Fiagle Family said...

how did you get the group of pics to post? The girls cant wait for wyatt's bday party...jeremy told them it was at our house..and then they ask "is he telling the truth?" Happy b day anyway from far away

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am not looking forward to the day Ryan walks into our house with a snake! I hate snakes!!!! I guess I have a lot of things I am going to have to get use to, now that I have a boy!