
Last night we went to the Jazz game. They played the Rockets. It was really fun. It was only the second time that I have left Maisy. It was a little different not having any of the kids with me. It was nice getting away with just my husband. Those moments are rare lately. In the seats in front of us Kevin recognized Scott Crawford , Who used to be the rep. for Pentax camera. Kevin used to work at Inkley's at the same time Scott was there. Scott was the guest photographer for the night. He e-mailed Kev a few photo's. I liked this one with Boozer. The Jazz won. Yeah!
P.S. What the heck is this on my lawn! I thought this was April.
P.S. What the heck is this on my lawn! I thought this was April.
2 comments:
SNOW??? Crazy!
Woohoo! Go Jazz!
Post a Comment