The weather has been so nice today. Wyatt and Trey have barely been inside. They are having so much fun playing outside with all of their friends.(Which means they will be so exhausted by bed time) Chewy got a haircut today so I think he feels better without all that hair in his eyes. I am happier with the sunshine. Overall today is turning out pretty nice!
Wyatt and Trey, Alise Machen, Tori and Dallin Stevens and Mia Moffett on the swingset.

Wyatt likes to swing this way.

3 comments:
I am loving the nice weather also! But most likely when we wake up tomorrow we won't be so happy! I wish it would get warm and stay warm!
What a beautiful day! The Girls and I were outside most of the day. We all got a little sunburn. I wish it would stay this way!
Wow you even got to break out the shorts..We hit a scorching 95 degrees!!
Post a Comment