Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SEATTLE HERE WE COME!

Well it's official, Kevin booked the tickets today. We are going to Seattle for our Anniversary. I'm really excited because I have never been. It will be a short trip and we will be taking Maisey with us. Kevin has already been looking for things to keep us busy. We both love seafood so I'm extra excited.

5 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

That sounds like so much fun! Can't you take me with you to? Just kidding, I am excitied to hear all about it when you get back.

Lea Fuhriman said...

How fun! I've never been either you will have to let me know how you like it!

Amy said...

I love love love love love Seattle!! When we lived in Portland we went a couple of times. Fun Fun Fun.

tbergsjo said...

There is a lot to do in Seattle. I was only there for the afternoon but I would love to go back. I wish I could decide where we want to go for ours!

Fiagle Family said...

How exciting how long are you guys going? Too bad you cant leave the boys with us! I would totally watch them