


Happy Birthday Tami!! I thought these pictures would bring back some memories of going to St. George and you being a bridesmaid at my wedding. I miss you living so far away. You are such a great friend! You have always been there for me and have been so supportive. I will always remember skipping school, Going to dances, Hanging out at your house( I practically lived there), Going to St. George, Going up the steep hill in your stick shift car, Getting in a car wreck, and sleepovers(sneaking out). Hopefully your mom doesn't read this. I have so many more memories. I am so thankful to have a friend like you. I love ya!! I remember you like Sting so that's why this song is playing.
2 comments:
It's Tami's freakin birthday not mine! Why did you have to embarrass me too??? :) Those are some fun memories though good times! And you didn't do my tag you nerd.........
Yea for Tami's birthday!!! Oh the memories :)
Post a Comment