1. Trey is our little runt. He started out weighing 5lbs 9oz. He is tall for his age but is a little skinny thing. I think that's why I didn't get baby hungry for so long cause he has stayed so small. Don't let his weight fool you, He can pack a mean punch. I don't know if it's because he has two older brothers but he can hold his own. He will wrestle with anyone and he doesn't need an invitation.
2. Trey is loud! I mean loud! He didn't used to be or maybe I've just noticed since I had Maisey. He never talks in a normal voice. He has to yell everything. When he gets mad at his brothers, I can hear it a mile away. He definitely wants to be heard!
3. Trey is very independent. I'm guessing this is a stage with kids this age. He wants to pick out his own clothes, get his drinks and food by himself, and put on his own shoes( which are always on the wrong feet, but He won't listen to me which way they go).
4. Trey is a daddy's boy. If Kevin is not here, He is always asking me "Where's dad?" At night when he's saying his prayers, He always says "Daddy come home safe" Trey is the most excited when Kevin walks through the door. He yell "Daddy's home now!" with a huge smile on his face. I call him mini Kevin since they look so much alike.
5. Trey is our little comedian. He is always saying and doing funny things. He is my little buddy and likes to go everywhere with me. I love the three year old stage even if they are a lot of work. Trey always keeps things interesting.
I would like to hear about Nicole Bergsjo, Payson Coombs, and Kennedy Oman.
3 comments:
He's so cute! Sorry, about the wrestling thing with Bronson the other night- Bronson loves when kids will play rough with him and sometimes gets a little carried away himself!
I don't mind. I was just hoping that Bronson didn't care. Trey's a little stinker when it comes to that. He's all boy!
Awh I love stories about Treyden. I remember when he was born he was sooo tiny! I'm glad he has caught up and doesn't let the older boys boss him around! :) It will be fun to see them all if you do decide to come to Disneyland sometime soon.
Post a Comment