Friday, April 11, 2008

BABY LEGS


About a month ago when I was feeding Maisy at church, I was talking to my friend kim Hales and complaining that they don't have tights small enough for Maisy. She told me about Baby Legs. They are like leg warmers for babies and kids. They are really good in the summer when they are crawling and you just want to have a onesi on them, But you don't want them to hurt their little knees. They are really cute under dresses too. They come in all colors and prints. They are so cute!! A week later Kim showed up at my door with these cute little pink ones. I love them! www.babylegs.net

3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

It is so crazy how many more things they have come out with since my girls were little babies! Those sound very convient and cute!

tbergsjo said...

When Allisen was a baby my mom brought my cabbage patch tights and they fit her perfect :).

Coombs Family said...

Those little leggings are so cute I want some. they look warm!