My friend Tami flew in from Reno yesterday and today she drove down to come see Maisey for the first time. We had a great time! We went to lunch and then went to visit Kevin at work so He could see Tami. It was great to see her! She's getting married in September, So we talked about the upcoming date and laughed about old times. I am so grateful for my friends. I was just thinking about how I have friends from when I was four years old all the way up until now. I guess I just don't let go. I still keep in close contact with all of them. When you find a good friend, You keep them for life.
3 comments:
Awh I love you guys. I wish I could have been there too. Tami's wedding will be a good reunion.
Life wouldn't be as fun if you didn't have friends! It's alway's fun to have a girl's day out with your friends.
I love the top picture of you guys. You both look great! I love good friends too, and you are a wonderful friend!
Post a Comment