Thursday, April 17, 2008

TRYING TO ROLL OVER

Maisey has decided that she wants to start rolling from her back to her stomach. Yesterday I noticed that she had moved from the place that I had put her on the couch.( No more setting her on the couch). Today she put so much effort into trying to roll over that she tired herself out and fell asleep on the floor after I had given her, her binkie.

Thinking about it.


Getting ready.


I'm trying so hard.


Almost there.


That's enough work for one day.

3 comments:

tbergsjo said...

That is so crazy. I can't believe she is old enough to try and start rolling over. She is such a doll.

Coombs Family said...

charlie, charlie, charlie, charlie want to go to candy mountain charlie

Fiagle Family said...

I cant believe how much she has already changed. Her face is filling out and she is looking older..too cute!