Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged

Well, Here's another tag. Thanks Emily

Four jobs I've had
1. Hardee's
2. Feature Films for Families
3. Dillards Home Department
4. Labeaus

Four movies I would or(have)watched over and over.
1. Count of Monte Cristo
2. Notting Hill
3. Pretty Women
4. Wedding Singer

Four places I've lived:
1. Providence
2. So. Ogden
3. Farr West
4. Italy :)

Four people who e-mail me regulary:
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Baby weekly
4. Junk mail

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Breadsticks and Alfredo sauce from Olive Garden
2. Panang (Thai food)
3. Chicken and Broccoli noodles from the Manderin in Bountiful
4. New favorite- Mac and chs from Beechers in Seattle


Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Still on vacation with my husband
2. Any place where it's warm
3. Asleep in my bed for at least eight straight hours
4. A day spa getting a massage

Four things I'm looking forward to in 2008:
1. Disneyland
2. Going to the cabin
3. Tami's wedding
4. Family time


Four people I want to tag:
1. Haley Zolik? Did you just do this one?
2. Tara Bergsjo
3. Kim Bergsjo
4. Tiffany Bergsjo

4 comments:

Amy said...

Italy? I never knew. We are going to Disneyland this year too, in May. When are you guys going?

Kevin and Heather said...

Probably in October

Haley said...

Heather, I didn't do this exact one, but it had some of the same questions.

Haley said...

btw, thanks again for having us over last night. We had a great time!