
I was going to make this chocolate chip pie for book club last week but I didn't have enough time, so I made it on Sunday when I had more time. I liked it. Instead of the walnuts, I used pecans. It tastes like a chocolate chip cookie only it's a pie.

I get a lot of my recipes off food network.com. Both of these are Paula Dean's. If you want the recipe just go the website and do a search. I'll try to post the recipes I try and like. I like to look back and remember what I've made that I've liked when I get in a rut.
4 comments:
Oooh I will have to try that website. They look good! Can a novice like me handle these receipes though? I'm pretty basic!!!
yeah, there easy.
Just let me know next time you make something yummy and I'll be over. I could be like you taste tester or something ;)
wow ...jeremy might pass out if I make something more exciting then chicken salad!!! I dont think he would be able to handle THAT many new foods! SO when we come out there you'll have to tell us the good ones to try. They look good!
Post a Comment