Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MOVIE DAY

We finally were able to go and see Horton Hears A Who. I pulled Kevin away from work for the matinee. Tarrin had won some gift cards at the last Jazz game to the Megaplex in Ogden. It was a really cute movie. Trey our little antsy one, actually sat still through most of it. Surprisingly even Maisey did good.(the first movie we took her to, she was fussy the whole time). There was only about three other families there so it was really nice. We almost had the whole theater to ourselves.

3 comments:

Amy said...

that is so crazy...WE went to the matinee of Horton today too, and there were literally only three other families in their with us :) Crazy. But I do agree, very cute movie

Tara Bergsjo said...

We took our kids to see it 3 days after opening night. We went with my sister's family and our friends the Righetti's. Mckayla was so cute at the end, when they are trying to get everyone to hear the who's she yelled "LISTEN!" It was so funny. After the movie we went to Ihop for Horton Hears a who pancakes. We had a blast!

Fiagle Family said...

Sorry we saw it without you! I didnt know..and didnt even think about it? You know the brain dead thing we get as moms! Where did you find your background? Its really cute. ...*I guess anything is better them my gray!