Sunday, April 20, 2008

MORE BABIES?

Aaahh! Sunday morning. Kevin woke up early and made us some wonderful bacon, eggs, and hasbrowns for breakfast. I love Sundays of course for the spiritual uplifting from church , naps (yeah right) and to be together as a family. My number one reason is that Kevin doesn't work Sunday's and I get to see him somewhere other than the dealership. I do really appreciate all the time and energy that he spends to support our family. I do have to admit that it's kinda nice that he doesn't have a calling right now. He was just released as financial clerk. He has had that calling for over four years. I know it will be short lived so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can. After breakfast we were all hanging out downstairs and I was watching Deliver Me, A show about delivering babies. Trey was watching a little bit of it when he patted my stomach and informed me " three more babies, mom" I was like " I don't think so!" I think four is a great number. Seven would definitely put me in the crazy house. Tarrin said " I don't want anymore babies that would make us too busy!" We have been talking a lot lately about if were done. I don't know the answer right now but I do know that were either done or it will be another ten years!

4 comments:

Coombs Family said...

That's funny I was watching the same thing this morning to.

tbergsjo said...

I am betting at least one more :).

Haley said...

Sounds like you two really should avoid the "V" word - at least for now. hee hee

Lea Fuhriman said...

You have to have more kids. We have to have at least one child that is the same age so they can be friends. (If you wait ten years that sounds about right for me to finally find someone to have kids with HA HA)