Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MAISEY IS THREE MONTHS OLD!


Maisey is three months old today and I can't believe how fast it has gone by. It seems like yesterday I was seeing her for the first time. The first words out of my mouth were "Is she okay, and Is it a girl?" Even though the doctor had told me I was having a girl since I was 12 wks. along I could not believe it until I saw her for the fist time. She has been such an alert child. I am always wondering what she is thinking when I'm looking into those beautiful big eyes of hers. She has been such a joy in our family. She is only waking up around 3:00 a.m to eat, Which is good since I think I'm really starting to need my sleep. I feel so tired lately! I can't wait until I get a full night without any interruptions.

6 comments:

tbergsjo said...

Seriously! Three months already. Why do they have to grow so fast!

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

She looks so beautiful. I love those big eyes. I miss having a little one even though mine is only 4 months older. They change so fast.

Fiagle Family said...

Wow that went by fast. She looks so cute. I love the bow..and that she leaves them on!!

Amy said...

She is so adorable! I love those eyes! I cannot believe how fast these little babes grow.

Coombs Family said...

She's getting to big. Can't they just stay little for alot longer than they do.

Haley said...

She is adorable! Aren't little girls so much fun, not that little boys aren't, but you can't put the big bows in their hair.