Today I got together with my sisters and my mom. Every month we try to get together and have lunch and catch up on what's been going on. We haven't been going the last couple of months since me and my little sister both had babies. So I'm really glad that we have started it up again. My sister Jennifer was not able to make it. Hopefully next month, We can all be together. After I had our waitress take this picture, Amanda said "Oh great, You know this is going on her blog". My sisters know me too well. While I was away with the baby, Kevin started doing some Spring cleaning which started with the garage. I don't think we realized what a big project that it was. I think are neighbors thought we were having a yard sale. We took everything out.(Well, Kevin took everything out) I can't believe we fit that much junk in there. It was an all day project, but I'm happy to say that it looks much better. I think we might actually be able to find what were looking for now. Oh, Here's a picture of the fishing boat Kev's brother's wanted to see.
Monday, April 7, 2008
LUNCH WITH THE GIRLS/ GARAGE CLEANUP
Today I got together with my sisters and my mom. Every month we try to get together and have lunch and catch up on what's been going on. We haven't been going the last couple of months since me and my little sister both had babies. So I'm really glad that we have started it up again. My sister Jennifer was not able to make it. Hopefully next month, We can all be together. After I had our waitress take this picture, Amanda said "Oh great, You know this is going on her blog". My sisters know me too well. While I was away with the baby, Kevin started doing some Spring cleaning which started with the garage. I don't think we realized what a big project that it was. I think are neighbors thought we were having a yard sale. We took everything out.(Well, Kevin took everything out) I can't believe we fit that much junk in there. It was an all day project, but I'm happy to say that it looks much better. I think we might actually be able to find what were looking for now. Oh, Here's a picture of the fishing boat Kev's brother's wanted to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so cool that you do that with your family. Our garage needs the same thing done, but I have a feeling it won't happen for a long time. Rob's just to busy with work.
The thing thats the funniest is that Amanda was right!! Why havent you converted step into blogging yet? Come on you got peter started...sort of..
Way to go on the garage clean out. We have to keep our garage clean since we have to park both cars in it. I guess its good to stay organized but it sucks to keep up on!
PS I forgot to mention..I'm glad you guys matched for the pic! How did you plan that
Actually I think she might start blogging. It might be awhile though.
We actually didn't plan matching. I just looked at that pic this morning and noticed we matched.
Awh such a cute picture. I love the Fiagle (well I guess only one gal still has the Fiagle last name) girls!
Post a Comment