I just finished watching idol. I'm so irritated. The only person who I wanted to win, Gets sent home. I guess I don't need to watch it anymore. I loved all his performances! My favorite ones were "Billy Jean by David Cook and Dream on" I can still remember going over to Lea's house when were teenagers and her belting out this song when she thought no one was listening. Dream on, Dream on, Dream on.
7 comments:
He was good! But there are a few others that are also good, Don't you think? Since he is gone is there anyone else you want to win?
Kevin kinda likes Brooke and I think the rocker guy is pretty good but other than that I don't really care. Who do you like?
Luckily the guy who sang Billy Jean is still on. I like David Cook but now it's really hard for me to pick a favorite.
Thats right I'm such a dork it was David Cook who sang Billy Jean. That's the only other one that I really like.
Me and Stacie were pissed he went home too. Kristi Cook needs to leave!!!! LOL I remmber you catching me singing my little heart out.... I was so embarrassed!
I was mad that he was sent home also. I like a few others but I thought he would make it the final three.
sorry that last comment was not from tara. It was from Tiffany Nield. I am just using taras computer.
Post a Comment