I was talking to my sister Steph and she was saying how much Maisey is filling out. She is growing so fast and seeing my sister's baby makes me realize just how much she has grown in a couple of months. She is starting to grab for things and likes to chew on her hands. Here is Maisey getting a bath this morning. She is definitely getting bigger.
5 comments:
Look at the rolls on her arms, there so cute.
She does look a little bit bigger, but I still think she looks tiny. but maybe that's because my baby is 2 and looks like he is 3!
She's so cute! Love the new background and header...it's so cute!
She is sooooo cute. Those eyes just melt you!
I love the new look of your page too. It is super cute!
Heather it was so good to hear from you! I would love to stay in touch. You have beautiful children. How is it with four? You're inspiring:)
Post a Comment