Friday, March 14, 2008

SORRY MOMMY HAS NO BRAIN

So today when I was taking Wyatt to preschool I realized I had forgot to feed him lunch. His preschool start's at 12:30 and goes until 3:30. I told him "Oh no Wyatt, I forgot to make you a sandwich or something" This is when I had already picked up his friend Owen and was almost there. He said " That's okay I already had about four granola bars" I felt like such a bad mom. The poor kid had to go to school today on an empty stomach. This whole mother of four thing has thrown me for a loop. I hope all of those brain cells return some day.

2 comments:

Coombs Family said...

You had enough time to take a picture but not make him a sandwich, Poor Wyatt

Kevin and Heather said...

I thought he looked so cute in his new clothes I took a picture before I relized I had forgotton about lunch.