



Everyone has been telling me how much Maisey looks like her brothers, So I pulled out some old photo's to see just how much. I think she definitely has similarities but she also has her very own look. The pictures go in order of age if you couldn't tell.
4 comments:
She's got tarrins eyes, wyatt's ears and treys nose. What if you had them all at once. Scary thought!
She definitely fits right in! She is too cute!
It's so funny how they each have similarities but still look so diffierent, just related. I think Mandy is right though on the eyes ears and nose, what a cutie!
that is so cute. I didnt think trey was that big when he was little! I think she is her own self but fits in with the rest of your kids...kevin would have to wonder if she didnt~!
Post a Comment