Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FIRST SMILE CAUGHT ON CAMERA

I did it! I was finally able to get Maisey to smile and get a picture. She usually only gives me a couple of smiles a day, so I was lucky enough to get one on camera. She will be a couple of months old next week and I can't wait until I get to see her smile all the time. She is starting to get her own little personality. I forgot how much fun babies can be.

5 comments:

Amy said...

She is so adorable. I love when they start to smile.

For sure we could meet you for dinner one night in Vegas. We stayed at the Golden Nugget, But I wouldnt reccomend it. The only thing cool about it was the pool with the sharks. Circus Circus has an adventure park in it for kids I hear, but I have never been there, Other than that I have only ever stayed at Cesars Palace and the Marriot off the strip.

Kevin and Heather said...

I'll call you and let you know the details. We'll probably go out Sat night. I think it's the 22nd.

Coombs Family said...

Oh what a doll. she's already changing so much. I can't believe she's almost a couple months, it feels like we were just pregnant together. Stupid sister gets to go 3 weeks early. Oh sorry, I was thinking out loud.

tbergsjo said...

I can't believe she is starting to smile already. It just seems like yesterday she was born. Where does all the time go?

Emily Oman said...

She's such a cutie! We can't to an AI party tonight but we should for sure plan one for next week, it would be way fun! I'll call you later.