Sunday, March 9, 2008

TARRIN'S RANT

I went to Cache Valley on Saturday to visit with my parent's and my sister. Tarrin was getting a little bored so I told him to write his cousin Katelynn a letter. He had just received a letter from her a couple of day's prior. I never ended up looking at it when he was done until last night when I saw it on his windowsill. I thought it was so funny! Kevin pointed out the snowflakes that had been crossed out. I guess he is getting sick of the snow. Amanda have Katelynn read this, You know how I never seem to get around to mailing things.

5 comments:

Lea Fuhriman said...

My favorite part is "But I hate bees!" Too funny!

tbergsjo said...

Well I don't hate winter, but I am a little tired of winter too. I was really enjoying winter until I got a taste of the warm. Now I am ready for summer. Did I tell you Allisen was up, dressed and out riding her bike by 8 o'clock on Friday? I think she is ready too.

Emily Oman said...

I think it's great Tarrin can express himself so freely through art.

Emily Oman said...

Hey I just thought of something, you should let Tarrin paint a mural on your wall!

Fiagle Family said...

we finally read the letter!!
THis is from Katelynn
" I like snow. I like dogs. I wish I had snow and dogs!" Then ella decided to pinch kate because I was holding her and she was mad...so now thats it...sorry. We'll try again later!