

Okay I know that It seems like a have a new post everyday, but this is starting to turn into a journal of sorts. Today after I gave Maisey a bath, Kevin and I were getting her dressed and talking about the day. Meanwhile Wyatt and Trey were in my bathtub (so I could listen for them) When we got done I went to check on the boys and they had dumped almost the whole bottle of baby soap in the tub and had turned the jets on. There were bubbles everywhere! We couldn't even see the floor. Wyatt could barely see. Instead of getting too upset, because I was upset, I went and grabbed the camera. Kevin cleaned up all the bubbles on the floor. Thanks Hun.
4 comments:
Payson saw these pictures and said "they must be to dirty"
How funny!! Trey looks so serious. I love the daily updates, keep em up!
This picture is hilarious! Trey looks like he knows he's in trouble and Wyatt just looks like he's having the time of his life. BTW is the Saturday I'm going to be in Utah a good day to come visit? Let me know! I can't wait!
Im glad you write a lot. its fun! Katelynn and brynlee have been taking showers (to help with the soap problem and UTIs) but they still do the same thing and there is a whole bottle of soap dumped all over the shower. Kids...cant live without them
Post a Comment