
I am so grateful that I was finally able to have a daughter. Don't get me wrong I love having my boy's. I love how there not afraid to get dirty, They like to try new and dangerous things. They are so full of life and I find rocks, dirt, and bugs in their pockets.(Trey has been carrying a little squishy bunny and wind up chicken in his pocket since Easter)They are alway's keeping me busy and making me see just how great life is, But there is something about a sweet little girl. I love the quiet moments(there rare)when I can sit and talk and sing to Maisey. I love how she just melts her daddy's heart. I love to imagine all the fun girlie stuff we get to do when she's older. I love the fact that I now have a shopping buddy. I love you Maisey!
2 comments:
oh what a cute picture. I can't wait to get the 2 girls togther. I want to take a whole bunch of photo's. We should go get them professionally done. It would be fun!
She will love reading this blog entry over and over when she is older. What a sweet little girl.
Post a Comment