Monday, March 31, 2008

COUSINS, IDENTICAL COUSINS

Yesterday I took my sister Amanda dinner. This was the first time I was able to go since she got out of the Hospital(our other kids have been sick so I had to wait until Kevin was home to watch them.)My mom was there watching the Jazz game so I was able to get a picture with her grandma.

No, I'm just kidding our girls look nothing alike. I was glad that we finally could get a picture of them together. I have a feeling they are going to be really good friends when they get older.

4 comments:

Emily Oman said...

How sweet! What precious little babies. That will be so fun to have them so close!

Coombs Family said...

You took 20 pics and was that the best one u could come up with.

Coombs Family said...

Heather there's a crazy cat lady holding your daughter!

Tara Bergsjo said...

you are right they don't look anything alike. But they are both very beautiful!!girls are so much fun!!!!