So yesterday was my first time shopping at Ikea. I tagged along with Emily and Carly. It was so much fun. I bought this $15 kids rug. Trey absolutely loves putting his train tracks, trains, and cars on it.
I HATE IKEA! Why? Because they have all this amazing stuff and a store 2 miles away from my apartment but everything comes UN assembled and I have no husband to put it together for me! I learned that the hard way after I bought all of my bedroom furniture from there.LOL!
I told!! Isnt IKEA awesome!! I wish we had one closer but then Id be like lea and buy way too much stuff. You know you can get it online too..but its better to check it out at the store!
4 comments:
I HATE IKEA! Why? Because they have all this amazing stuff and a store 2 miles away from my apartment but everything comes UN assembled and I have no husband to put it together for me! I learned that the hard way after I bought all of my bedroom furniture from there.LOL!
I had so much fun yesterday! I'm glad you came and I'm glad they like the rug, it's so cute! We will have to take another trip again sometime soon.
Yeah Payson will just love to play with that. Oh you didn't buy it for him. Thanks for asking me to go to IKEA
I told!! Isnt IKEA awesome!! I wish we had one closer but then Id be like lea and buy way too much stuff. You know you can get it online too..but its better to check it out at the store!
Post a Comment