Saturday, March 15, 2008

A GREAT DAY

Today was a really great day. At 3:00 a.m. this morning I was awaken to some great news that my sister had her baby. I won't give any information and in this picture you can't see her very well. You'll have to check Matt and Amanda's blog to hear and see all the exciting news. Early afternoon Kevin and I went to the temple with my parents, my sister and her husband, and three of my brothers to do some family names. It was such a neat experience. After we went to lunch and had a chance to visit and check up. It was so nice to get together and visit( We don't see each other too often) It was my niece Lyndsey's birthday party and I missed it because I went to the temple, but on the way to the hospital I went over and saw her. She is getting so big and smart! Happy Birthday Lyndsey!! Thanks to Emily and Aneesa who helped me with the kids so I was able to go to the temple and see the baby.

1 comment:

Fiagle Family said...

ohh im so jealous! We miss you guys. Its funny being an "IN LAw" I never thought I would love my other family as much as I care about you guys...yep even the weird ones...hahaha that could be almost anyone! but no really I/we cant wait to see ya and the rest of the bunch this summer..if only we were a little closer it could be a bit more often...maybe one day