ONE HORRIBLE DAY!!!!
So first thing this morning, I woke up to Kevin looking for Tarrins back-up glasses in the drawer in our room. Tarrin was trying to clean them when they broke in half. Then Kevin let's me know that our dog, Who had just got neutered and micro chipped and wasn't feeling well had pooped and thrown up in our laundry room (poor thing has to be in the laundry room or outside) Thank goodness theres no carpet in there. I was already irritated when we hear a funny sound and smell coming from downstairs. Wyatt had spilled red cream soda on the t.v. stand and it had spilled over and dripped all over the cords in the back. I am surprised it hadn't started a electrical fire. I have no idea why he thought it was okay to drink red soda in the family room. Next thing I know Kevin is pulling laundry out of the dryer when he tells me to come look and see what all this white stuff is. I had accidentally thrown some of Trey's pajama pants in the washer and there was a pull-up attached(I still put pull-ups on Trey at night)Needless to say the pull-up had blown up to the size of a basketball and had exploded all over the dryer. This was all within a hour of being awake. I so wanted to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head and forget this day even happened. Instead Kevin and I cleaned up the laundry room, absolutely disgusting! The dog gets to spend today outside. Kevin called Moran Eye Center and talked to them about getting new glasses. Luckily our warranty covers the frames. I just got back from Salt Lake where they measured Tarrin's new glasses so they will fit him good. It will be over a week before we get the new ones. Kevin is going to buy a new surge protector for the t.v. So no t.v. until he gets home tonight. Yeah for tivo so I won't miss American Idol. I love the guy who sang the song from Breakfast Club, One of my favorite movies. Kevin likes the cute long blonde hair girl. I think her name is Brooke. I like her too. I took the vacuum hose and sucked up all the gunk in the dryer. I think were going to make it. I hope tomorrow things go a little easier. I forgot to take a picture of the pull-up. Ha,ha
7 comments:
Oh my gosh Heather I started laughing so hard (sorry I guess my pleasure is your pain) when I read about your day! That is one crazy morning but it sounds like you handled it well and you survived! PS I am so mad I haven't been able to watch Idol at all this year! I always have to much crap going on but I heard blake is on tonight so I WON'T be missing that!
That is so funny! I would have liked to have seen a picture of the pull-up. I hope the rest of your day was better. I didn't know blake was on AI tonight!! I love him!
Heather sorry for your bad luck day. It goes to show you tomorrow will be better, maybe.
Hey at least most days cant be much worse...plus then it makes the rest of us feel normal and that we all have one of those days!! Have you guys decided you are coming to stgeorge? I need to hold your baby!! Plus the girls NEED to see your kids!! Sorry you are too prego mandy!
i wouldn't have been invited anyway, you guys are JERKS!
P.S. I just booked my flight so it's official... I will be in Utah over conference weekend the 4th-7th of April so don't you DARE go anywhere! :)
Oh, wow! I have had those days! If only you could go crawl back in bed and pretend it didn't happen. Hopefully, those days are few and far between! You pics are so cute, what a beautiful baby. I love the name Maisy!
Post a Comment