
My youngest boy Trey is three today. He is getting so big. Trey is a very special boy. He is the comedian of our family. Trey is very loud and loves attention. When we are out shopping he likes to say hi to everyone he see's. He loves Thomas the Train! He will sit for hours and play with his trains. We got him some Thomas Take Along Trains for his birthday and I haven't seen him since. The other night when I checked on him after he had gone to bed, He had a train wrapped in his little hand. I can't believe that would be very comfortable to sleep with. Trey is full of energy and he likes to do everything himself. He is very independent. He doesn't take any smack from his older brothers. I am usually getting after him for bullying his older brothers. I guess he has to be strong to put up with them. Trey loves Cafe Rio. I credit that to always going there with Emily. Everytime we pass the place, Trey says "Quesadilla Mom?" He also loves candy, most kids do. We are so thankful Trey is in our family. Happy Birthday Trey Brey!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Trey! What a little cutie!!
What a fun day! Maisey's dress was beurtiful! We will have to go to Cafe Rio soon....it's been way to long!
beurtiful? I meant beutiful. I really need to start proofreading, oops.
Happy BDay Kate and Bryn are so sad we wont be there for your birthday party! I cant believe he is already 3! Time is going too quick.
PS I love how you blame Emily for your cafe rio! hahaha I think you even took us there when we were out
No really, Emily loves the place. She's the one that got me started. You can even ask her :)
I didn't say happy birthday to him yet so HAPPY BIRTHDAY and emily you still didn't spell beautiful right. Ha Ha JK
okay I'm a big loser I can't spell. I'm better than Chad..durt bike? and yes I'm in love with Cafe Rio.
Post a Comment