I took Wyatt for his kindergarten checkup and Maisey for her two month checkup today. Wyatt is a healthy boy. He passed all his tests (eyes and ears). Maisey is now tipping the scales at a healthy 9 pounds 7 ounces and 23 inches long. She is almost in the 5o% for her weight and 97% for her height. I guess she's following in Wyatt's footsteps, The other kids were alway's under 10% for their weight. they both had to get shot's, which Wyatt was not happy about. He only cried a little and after we went and got him a vannilla shake. Kevin had taken Trey to work with him so I didn't have to worry about chasing around a three year old. Now were all home and lounging around. I'm not feeling very well, I think I have some sort of stomache bug. I really thought I was going to be the one not to catch any of this yucky stuff going around. Oh well.
Monday, March 17, 2008
PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME A SHOT!
I took Wyatt for his kindergarten checkup and Maisey for her two month checkup today. Wyatt is a healthy boy. He passed all his tests (eyes and ears). Maisey is now tipping the scales at a healthy 9 pounds 7 ounces and 23 inches long. She is almost in the 5o% for her weight and 97% for her height. I guess she's following in Wyatt's footsteps, The other kids were alway's under 10% for their weight. they both had to get shot's, which Wyatt was not happy about. He only cried a little and after we went and got him a vannilla shake. Kevin had taken Trey to work with him so I didn't have to worry about chasing around a three year old. Now were all home and lounging around. I'm not feeling very well, I think I have some sort of stomache bug. I really thought I was going to be the one not to catch any of this yucky stuff going around. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is the cutest picture!!!
So I guess we are actually going to logan this weekend (long story) but we will be back sunday night if you guys are staying til monday let me know, maybe we can go to breakfast or lunch before you head out... Ok I am going to call you instead of writting a novel :)
She still looks so itty bitty I can't believe she is in the 50 percentile. I swear my kids were never that little :). I hope you are feeling better. I did go to the doctor yesterday and I did have strep! Yuck!
Post a Comment