
So for people that have not seen me for awhile, I did cut my hair about four inches. I think it looks about the same only a little shorter. Kevin about had a heart attack and threw a fit. He likes my hair long but I needed something new and I thought it would be nice for summer. Don't worry Kev, It grows back fast and before you know it, It will be long again. I didn't end up playing futsol last night because they were setting up for a funeral. A two year old in our community got hit by a car when his uncle was backing up out of the driveway. I am writing about this because I hear so much of this happening. So if you read this please be careful when your backing up. I read that the statistics are every week two children under the age of two are hit by a car. If you drive a S.U.V be especially careful because you can't see anything. I have started walking around my vehicle before I even get in to drive. We have a lot of small children on our road. Today was pretty much a normal day. Tarrin and Wyatt both had school, so I went and visited with Kevin at the Dealership.
2 comments:
I LOVE it! I have thought about doing the same thing myself. Is there ever a time when you don't look gorgeous?....nope!
Your hair always looks beautiful! Check out my blog page I have been working on. www.tarabergsjo.blogspot.com
Post a Comment