Thursday, March 27, 2008

FUTSOL TIME

Yeah, I'm so excited! Fut sol practice starts tonight. I know it's only church ball but you wouldn't believe how competitive people can get. I loved playing soccer when I was younger but now that I'm older I love playing church futsol(It's indoor so not as much running)I am hoping to lose these last ten pounds that do not want to come off. I guess it doesn't help that I still have all my cravings for sweets. I love how much some of these girls get into it. I also like getting to know people that I probably wouldn't get to know otherwise. I'll let you know how things go, I haven't done any kind of exercise since the baby so I hope I'm not carried off on a stretcher.

1 comment:

tbergsjo said...

We have been playing basketball and I can't believe how warn out I get running back and forth. I thought I was in better shape. You will have to let me know how it goes. Those look a like meters are too funny and I will have to try them out.