Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EASTER WEEKEND

This year for Easter we met my brother Jeremy and his family in St. George. They live in California so we decided it woud be nice to meet eachother halfway and visit for the weekend. We had so much fun! We went shopping, swimming, and alot of eating. For easter the kids had a little egg hunt and we went to the new park. It was so nice to get away. I miss seeing Jeremy, Amanda, and the girls. The boy's loved seeing there cousins. Amanda and I tried to take some Easter pictures of the kids. They didn't cooperate very well. I have no idea why we took a picture in front of electrical boxes but oh well.

Tarrin, Wyatt, Trey, and Maisey



Ella and Maisey



Wyatt and Maisey




All the kids dressed in their Easter best.



Me and Amanda



Maisey's got her very first doll from the Eater bunny






The kids loved having Kevin play with them at the pool. I love this picture of Trey getting thrown up in the air.

5 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Looks like you had way to much fun without me. I wish I could have gone.

Emily Oman said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love those pools! Maisey's dress and bow are so cute too!

tbergsjo said...

Warm sleeveless dress, you know you were in Cache Valley :). Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Did you cut your hair off?

Kevin and Heather said...

I cut about 4 inches off.

Fiagle Family said...

Yeah why were we in front of the boxes?? Your pic turned out better them mine did! I'll eventually get around to posting again!!! after i chuck our computer out the window. The pic of kevin throwing up trey turned out awesome!
PS you better consult your stylest next time you cut your hair...aka kevin!! hahaha