Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BOWS, BOWS, BOWS



Me and my sister-in-laws made bows in St. George when we went in October. Maisey is finally big enough to wear them. I need to get Tiffany to help me make some more. She's a pro. You should see some of the bow's she's made. They are so cute!!

4 comments:

Emily Oman said...

Those are so cute! I love the ridiculously big bows that are bigger than thier head. Too cute!

Coombs Family said...

You can go ahead and make me some just cause ya love me!

Lea Fuhriman said...

These remind me of those bow's Janet Alder used to make that me and you wore in the fifth grade Ha Ha just kidding these are so much cuter!

SKH said...

Your little Maisy is so cute. Girls are so fun. I keep trying to put bows on Jacob, he just looks naked without something on his head. I need more hats I guess