Monday, March 3, 2008

BLESSING AND BIRTHDAY

Yesterday Kevin blessed our little girl. It was a really neat blessing and experience. I feel so blessesd to have her in our family. It was a really hectic day but very rewarding. I am so proud of our growing family. Now that were going to start taking Maisey to church, I hope the boys get back into the habit of going and can be more reverent. They were so hyper. Trey's birthday is today, We had a little party for him yesterday since all of the family was here. Here are some of the pictures from that day and this morning. Kevin's mom got some better pictures, so I will post those when I get them.


5 comments:

Amy said...

She is growing so fast! You look amazing as always. Trey and Anthon would sure get along great with their common love for trains. Thomas comes to Heber railroad in May. Lets take the boys.

P.S I am sure we will be around for spring break. When is it? Let us know if you come.

Lea Fuhriman said...

Looks like you had a wonderful and special day yesterday! Maisey looks beautiful all in white! Congrats and hugs!

Kevin and Heather said...

That sounds fun. I think spring break is the 21st-25th or something like that. I'll let ya know.

Fiagle Family said...

The little train is so cute. Did Kevins mom make Maisey's dress? and hat? She's still so cute and little.

Kevin and Heather said...

It's not a hat, it's a headband. Yes, Kev's mom made it. I.m going to take her in on Wednesday and get her pictures done in her blessing dress.