Maisey is starting to like her swing a lot more. She will sit and look at the toys for awhile, which gives me a chance to get some much needed housework done. Today was pretty busy. They were celebrating Wyatt's birthday at preschool so Kevin thought it would be nice to make some cupcakes to take. So I started making cupcakes and finishing up the door decoration for Tarrin's teacher.
It's teacher appreciation next week and I volunteered to do Mrs. Schanz's door. When that was done I got dressed for the day. After dropping Wyatt off at school and putting the door decoration up me and the rest of the kids went and ran some errands. I had to go buy Wyatt's present today while he was at school so he wouldn't see it. After I stopped at Kevin's work to feed Maisey and eat some lunch. Then I went and picked up Wyatt and Sammie from school. Now I'm just sitting here thinking of all the housework and other things that need to get done. I'm exhausted from fut sol last night. Our game was at 9:00 p.m. You could definitely tell it was a later game. My reaction time was so slow. I didn't play that well but it worked out pretty good cause the other team had to forfeit so we just had a scrimmage. Just another day in the Bergsjo household.
Another Tag:
2 names you've gone by: fig, figgle wiggle do a jiggle
2 things I'm wearing right now: T-shirt and p.j. bottoms(as soon as I get home I change into comfortable clothes)
2 things I have in my relationship: Trust, love
2 of my favorite things to do: sleep, be with my family
2 things you did last night: played fut sol, went to book club
2 people you last talked to: my Mom, Stephanie
2 things your doing tomorrow: going to dinner, picking up Wyatt's cake.
2 longest car rides: Illinois, California
2 favorite Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving
2 favorite drinks: diet wild cherry pepsi, cherry slurpee
2 favorite foods: Panang, Seafood
2 places I'd rather be right now: Jazz game with Kevin, On a tropical island
I'm tagging Haley, Tara, Kim, Tiffany, Tiffany Neild, Amy, Emily, Sarah, Amanda and Lea
5 comments:
What the heck is fut sol?
It's indoor soccer.
Wow! Sounds like you had quite a day! No wonder you wanted to put the kids to bed and watch the game in peace and quiet.
Ah hah! I see. And you play? That's awesome. I haven't played soccer in years. Remember the team our senior year? Half the girls would go smoke at half time and the other half would get kicked out for fighting.
Hey did you tag enough people?
Post a Comment