Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5 THINGS ABOUT MAISEY COLLEEN BERGSJO


1. Maisey is my only girl! I was so excited to get a girl that I would never believe my doctor when he told me it was a girl. I had to wait until she came out to make sure. I have always liked the name Maisey since I heard it on the movie Uncle Buck. The two little kids names were Miles and Maisey. I also like the name Miles. I heard it again when a couple moved into our ward and they had a little girl named Maisey, I think they spell it with a Z. They no longer live here but I do run into the mom ever now and then. Maisey's middle name is after me. I do call her Maisey May a lot after my grandma I have never met.

2. Maisey is such a happy baby. She always has big smiles for anyone that talks to her.

3. Maisey loves attention. She has to have someone holding her and talking to her all the time.

4. Maisey is so much fun. She is starting to giggle and trying very hard to roll over. She is almost there.

5. Maisey is such a blessing in our family. She makes us so happy.

5 comments:

Haley said...

Those BIG eyes are amazing! She is adorable.

tbergsjo said...

She is such a cutie! I am so happy you finally got your girl! I have been meaning to ask you. What are you using to create your pictures?

Kevin and Heather said...

It's photoscape. I loved how my friend Haley always had her picures on her blog so I had to ask her how to do it.

Lea Fuhriman said...

I love how she's all girl and dressed head to toe in pink. Too cute!

Fiagle Family said...

I love her outfit...and all the pics of her and the boys are so cute I love that they arent posed and its just them! I'm going to have to call you to figure out how to add them to ours!