
I met with an Orthodontist today to see about getting Invisalign for my bottom teeth. There pretty crooked. Most people don't notice that there crooked because when I smile you can't really see my bottom teeth. I guess I'm just not happy with the way they look. Well I can't get Invisalign on my bottom teeth since the roots turn in a little bit. I can get Invisalign for my top teeth and braces for my bottom teeth but it will cost the same for Invisalign whether you do one set or all together. The Orthodontist talked with me and suggested I do braces on both and do it right. Plus it's about a grand cheaper. He thinks I will be so much happier and have a awesome smile when I'm done. After looking at all the pictures they took and talking it over I think I have decided to do the braces. I am a little concerned being twenty eight years old and looking like an adolescent. Luckily they will be clear braces. I guess I should do it now since I will be paying for my kids to get braces in a few years. I haven't made an absolute decision yet and would love your feedback.
8 comments:
just make sure if you get clear braces that you should not eat things that stain...since it shows up on your braces...and I agree on the pay for your kids part so why not now. I had them and its not that bad..plus if you really worry about your teeth it is worth it for a bit of suffering.
I think you should do what ever makes you feel the best. Also I think that braces have come a long ways and that you really don't notice them much any more.
Awh go for it Fig! Even though I think you are beautiful now it wouldn't hurt to straighten your teeth. (Well it might hurt a little at least it hurt me when I had braces) But anyway if Gwen Stefani could rock them in her late twenties then you can too.
I say if you're unhappy with your teeth, you may as well do it now. My mom never liked her teeth and now she's in braces in her 50's!
So everyone says do it and although I am not a peer pressure addict I say why not. If is makes you feel better- go for it.
Ditto :)
Brace Face
It's not just the teeth, It's the whole face!! Can they do anything about the dumbo ears? Only your brother can say things like this. Just Kidden, you look great the way you are. From Jeremy
Post a Comment