Sunday, May 18, 2008

LAGOON


Saturday we went to Lagoon for the day. Robbie had gotten some discounted tickets so we thought we would go have some fun. The weather was really nice. A little to warm in the afternoon but I managed and kept Maisey out of the sun as much as possible. It was a lot of fun. The kids had so much fun going on rides with their cousins. I was able to go on the Spider with Tarrin and it was so fun riding a ride with him. I screamed the whole time. Kevin was waiting at the exit of the ride with Trey and Maisey (Wyatt was riding rides with Tiff and kids)Trey could hear me screaming and told Kevin " The monsters are getting mom, I'll beat them" as he is holding up his fists. We had such a fun time! We stayed until they had to kick us out. The last ride Kevin took the boys on was the Terroride. Wyatt was acting scared but Kevin told him he had to ride it with his cousin ALi who is five years old. Ali put her arms around him and said "Don't worry, I'm brave!" She is so cute!

3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am so glad that you guys ended up coming with us. It has been really fun doing things together as a family!

Emily Oman said...

I love Lagoon! Sounds like a fun day!

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

That was alot of fun. Will you please email me the pics I took with your camera? thanks