Sunday, May 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEA


So I do realize that these pictures would also embarrass me but I couldn't resist. I have known Lea since I was four years old. I have about a million memories of us growing up together. We got the chicken pox together one year on Halloween and bought our first training bra's together( She outgrew hers, I'm still in mine). Lea only lived a half a block from me and we were inseparable until middle school when we fell apart for awhile but started hanging out again in High School. I'm so glad that we did because today she is one of my closest friends. Happy Birthday Lea! Love ya.

3 comments:

Lea Fuhriman said...

Oh my! We were such goof balls I love it. You just wait until I can get a hold of the pics I have at my parents house. The one of you in bright yellow sweats is my fav. :) But thanks for the tribute. You're a sweetheart and a girl couldn't have asked for a better friend all these years.

Amy said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love it!

Coombs Family said...

Happy Birthday Lea!