Friday was Wyatt's Preschool graduation. They held it at the North Ogden Library in the auditorium. It was so cute! They each had a little part to memorize. Wyatt didn't need any help with his part. He talked really close into the microphone and sounded a little muffled but did a great job. This year they each asked them questions about preschool. Wyatt's question he picked out of the jar was- What is your favorite nursery rhyme? He said it was Hey Diddle Diddle. They sang some songs and read a little card about each child that the mom's wrote about them. I put how he loves to find bugs and creepy crawlers, Play outside, give us hugs and kisses and his favorite food. They got to throw their hats in air when it was all over. I can't believe he will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. He is getting so big!
That's really cute. It is so crazy that so many of our kids are in school. They grow up so fast. I already miss the years when I didn't have any kids in preschool or anything and they just got to be home with there mom!
4 comments:
That's really cute. It is so crazy that so many of our kids are in school. They grow up so fast. I already miss the years when I didn't have any kids in preschool or anything and they just got to be home with there mom!
I can't wait for Payson to be in Preschool this year I can't imagine him being in kindergarten. Wyatt will have fun.
What a great day for Wyatt. Cute pics.
I can't believe that he and Allisen will go to Kindergarten next fall. Where does all the time go?
Post a Comment