Thursday, May 1, 2008

WYATT TURNS FIVE TODAY!


Wyatt's birthday is today. He is five years old and I can't believe it! He is growing so much lately. It seems like he's grown a couple of inches in the last week. All of his pants that used to fit him are now to short. I asked Wyatt what he wanted to do and he said he wanted to go to Build a Bear in Layton. So this morning we went and picked up two of his friends Owen Francis and Tori Stevens. Tori's mom watched Maisey for me and Tarrin had no desire to go build a bear so we went in the afternoon while school was in. They had a fun time building their bears.
Wyatt built a triceratops with a dinosaur jogging suit and Trey built a crocodile wearing a dinosaur shirt. I never thought I would go to Build a Bear until Maisey got older but I was pleasantly surprised at all the boy stuff they had. Afterwords we went and had a pizza at Hungry Bear in Layton. The kids had a lot of fun! We will be having cake and ice cream for his birthday with Kevin's family in a few days. More on that later.


FIVE THINGS ABOUT WYATT ANTON BERGSJO

1. Wyatt is our mischievous little guy. When he gets in trouble, He puts a cute little smile on his face and it's hard to stay mad. The name Wyatt means little warrior and he sure is that. His middle name came from his great grandpa Oliver Anton. Kevin always loved the name Wyatt but it had to wear on me a little. Now I love it and think it fits him great. I think it's such a strong name. Wyatt Anton Bergsjo.

2. Wyatt loves to share. I never have to tell him to share. He is always offering to share his candy or toys. I think this is a second child thing.

3. Wyatt loves to be outside. He loves playing in the mud, running through the sprinklers, finding bugs or snakes, jumping on the tramp and eating otter pops. I usually have to first catch him and then carry him inside kicking and screaming to get him in the house.

4. Wyatt is a junk food junkie. I had to make a snack bucket that goes on my fridge, so he can't get to it. He used to walk in the kitchen every five minutes and eat junk food. We have found that he will actually grab a banana or something nutritious if he knows, he can't get to the candy. If I would let him he would eat candy and drink soda all day long.

5. Wyatt's loves to snuggle. He is always giving us hugs and kisses. First thing in the morning he needs a huge hug. Wyatt's our little daydreamer. I don't know if that's good or bad. Sometimes at school he would rather be off daydreaming then do his homework. I think it's just that he has a huge imagination. Don't get me wrong he's a smart little guy who is already reading but I think the whole sitting there and writing a letter of the alphabet over and over has him a little bored. Who wouldn't be? I told him that he better start liking it since he's going to be in school for a very long time.

We love you Wyatt!

5 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

I love the cheeesssee. So cute. His 5 things sound so much like Brynlee..mabye they are related. Looks like you guys had fun. Did Tarrin wish he would have went when they got home with their stuff?

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

I love that kid. He has always been so fun. Mischievious or not. Happy Birthday.

Brit said...

What a fun little boy! Your family is so cute! Your question about the 10 year....Do you know where it's going to be and when? It would be fun to go.

Kevin and Heather said...

He's still at school. I don't think he'll care. He really doesn't like stuffed animals.

Brit- I don't know anything yet but I keep in contact with Kellie Chugg and I think exec is in charge for the ten year. I'll keep you posted.

Haley said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! What a fun day. He is so cute.