Thursday, May 22, 2008

MAISEY'S FOUR MONTH APPOINTMENT

Yesterday I took Maisey to her four month appointment. She is now 12lbs. 4oz. And she is 26 inches long. She is 97% for her height and 25% for her weight and 50% for her head. Her doctor said "Tall and skinny, That's what they like to hear".

4 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

wow, I can't belive she is that big! She still seems so little to me. I guess you forget how little they are and how fast they grow!

Lea Fuhriman said...

Hey you I called you back the other night. (I just can't help sing when I get someones voice mail ha ha) Anyway let me guess one of your kids accidently called me. My brother and sister say that 2 out of the 3 times I call them. It drives me nuts LOL! But anyway call me when you get time I have some good stories for you.

Fiagle Family said...

Look at your brace comments. Jeremy

Amy said...

Perfect! Sorry we missed you guys this time. I was pretty sure you didnt want me to share the love with Noah's stomache bug ;) Hey have you heard anything about our 10 year reunion?