This is the kids second practice and I can't believe the difference in Tarrin. I don't know if it's because it wasn't as hot today but he would not quit. He was chasing balls all over the place and had some really good hits. Wyatt also did a lot better. They have such a good coach this year. I was a little worried having Wyatt on the same team because he is younger but the coaches work really well with the kids. I'm glad their actually learning things. I didn't get any pictures of their first game because I had forgotten my camera but they look so handsome in their shirts and hats. It's been a little chaotic taking four kids to the practices and games. I guess it's just getting me ready for when school's out. What am I going to do then!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
This is the kids second practice and I can't believe the difference in Tarrin. I don't know if it's because it wasn't as hot today but he would not quit. He was chasing balls all over the place and had some really good hits. Wyatt also did a lot better. They have such a good coach this year. I was a little worried having Wyatt on the same team because he is younger but the coaches work really well with the kids. I'm glad their actually learning things. I didn't get any pictures of their first game because I had forgotten my camera but they look so handsome in their shirts and hats. It's been a little chaotic taking four kids to the practices and games. I guess it's just getting me ready for when school's out. What am I going to do then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what you can do all summer is come and swim!! Like tons!! Ok or maybe we'll stay and swim Tons
I don't know what I'm going to do once school is out either! Trying to keep 4 kids busy and happy is impossible! We'll have to get together and let them entertain each other.
I can't imagine having 4 kids to take care of and make happy. Luckily they can be outside a lot :).
I have really enjoyed watching kims kids play there games.I hope that I can see at least one of your boys games!
Post a Comment