Sunday, May 4, 2008

MORE BIRTHDAY AND BLESSING


Today we went Logan and celebrated Wyatt's birthday with Kevin's family(My family is not big on birthdays, It's probably due to coming from such a big family and there is 24 grand kids. It was really fun. Wyatt's cousin Ashton is celebrating a birthday this week so Kim and I thought it would be nice to celebrate them at the same time. I think it worked out great. Thanks Kim for letting it be at your house. Wyatt was really excited for all his presents. Right after we sang happy birthday to Wyatt, Kevin told me that the cake smelled like it had gone bad or something. He suggested I smell it and I believed him. Well the picture tells it all. Before the birthday we went to my sister Amanda's church since they were blessing their baby girl Charly today. It was such a neat blessing. Amanda gave a beautiful testimony and made me cry. I am so thankful for such a wonderful sister. She is such a great friend and a great mother. I am so mad at myself for not taking pictures. All of family was there except for Jennifer who had to leave after the blessing. I could have taken pictures of everyone. Oh well, I guess there's Josh's wedding.

4 comments:

tbergsjo said...

It was fun to have the whole family together! Maisey is such a cutie. I couldn't believe Allisen wasn't bugging to hold her. You are brave to put that picture on your blog. You were a good sport I think I would have been so mad!

Kevin and Heather said...

Actually Kevin put it on. He thinks he's so funny.

Haley said...

Too funny- the look on your face in that picture says it all!

Fiagle Family said...

Hey you forgot about us...its ok we are never there! So sad that wwe arent around as much. As for the cake..sounds like something jeremy would do!