Maisey rolled over from her back to her stomach by herself for the first time. Two firsts for her at the cabin. I finished The Host by Stephaenie Meyer. It was really good! It made the trip up to the cabin seem to go by really fast. Monday we bundled the kids up and all of us went for a ride up to Henry's lake. We strapped the babies into the ranger in their car seats and I took all the kids but Payson(He rode with his mom on the 4 wheeler).
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
MEMORIAL WEEKEND
On Friday after Wyatt's graduation we headed up to our cabin in Island Park.
We haven't been since February so I was excited to go. I knew that the weather wasn't supposed to be that great but we really needed to get away. I was a little disappointed that when we got there, There was still a ton of snow on the deck. It was muddy but it wasn't too cold. On Saturday my sister and her husband and kids showed up to hang out with us. Mandy had brought some rice cereal for her baby(doctor wants her to fatten her up)and I thought now was as good time as any to start Maisey on cereal. Here is Maisey with her first taste of cereal. Most of it ended up on her blanket. I would put it in her mouth and she would just look at me like what are you doing? Then she would spit it out.
Maisey rolled over from her back to her stomach by herself for the first time. Two firsts for her at the cabin. I finished The Host by Stephaenie Meyer. It was really good! It made the trip up to the cabin seem to go by really fast. Monday we bundled the kids up and all of us went for a ride up to Henry's lake. We strapped the babies into the ranger in their car seats and I took all the kids but Payson(He rode with his mom on the 4 wheeler).
Matt rode is other 4 wheeler and Kevin took his new dirt bike out for a spin.
It was a fun ride. When we got there Kevin got out the fishing pole and tried to catch some more fish.(Matt and Kevin both caught a fish the day before)It is so beautiful there.
We hung around for a little bit. The kids had fun playing and finding worms for Kevin. Wyatt found a "juicy one" as he calls it and washed it off in the water for his dad.
Trey was not happy about the cold.
We had a really nice weekend.
Maisey rolled over from her back to her stomach by herself for the first time. Two firsts for her at the cabin. I finished The Host by Stephaenie Meyer. It was really good! It made the trip up to the cabin seem to go by really fast. Monday we bundled the kids up and all of us went for a ride up to Henry's lake. We strapped the babies into the ranger in their car seats and I took all the kids but Payson(He rode with his mom on the 4 wheeler).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds like you had fun. But I hate being cold! Poor Trey did not look to happy.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. When I saw Kevin's dirt bike, all I could think was oh great. Andy has been bugging me to get one for the last year or so. Now he will really want to get one! :)
Wish we could have come! It looks like you guys had a really fun time. But without us there you had more time to read The Host. How do you like it?
Haley-I thought it was really good. It took the first seventy pages for me to really get into it but after that I couldn't put it down. Have you read it yet? Did you like it?
Tiff- I guess you should let him get one so the next time we go to the cabin, they can ride together:)
it was fun thanks again
ohh I wish we were closer to come and play more often!
Post a Comment