Thursday, May 1, 2008

GUESS WHO SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT?

15 days shy of four months old and Maisey slept through the night. I have never been a lucky parent to have babies that sleep through the night at a few months old. I think the soonest my kids slept through the night was not until at least six months old. Maisey went to bed around 10:00 and she didn't wake up until 7:00. Yeah!! Being the smart person I am, I didn't go to sleep until midnight. Just think, I could have had two extra hours of sleep. Maisey has turned into such a happy baby. She smiles all the time and has started to giggle. I love hearing her little squeal of delight when you talk to her.

5 comments:

Haley said...

Heather-I am so jealous! What I wouldn't give for 7 hrs of uninterrupted sleep!

Coombs Family said...

I wish Charly would do that for me, I would be one happy camper

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

That was the best when Brylee started sleeping through the night. I can't believe she is that big and I still haven't seen her. At least I don't think I have. I have a terrible memory when I'm pregnant.

Fiagle Family said...

I hope its not a jinx. Good luck on the sleep..

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

yeah so Kenzie still doesn't sleep through the night. But neither do I. As you know I am more of a nap person so as long as she keeps that us for awhile then I am good to go.