Friday, June 27, 2008

WYATT THE SNAKE HUNTER #3



I have to admit this snake freaked me out a little bit. It was huge! Wyatt and his friend Zoe came running up to me in the backyard with this huge snake. I thought they were showing me a fake snake until they got closer. I ran and got my camera and hurried and took a picture and then told them to please let it go. I took another one as it was slithering away. When I sent the pictures to Kevin at work, He wanted to know why I didn't measure it. I guess I didn't think about it when it was trying to strike all of us. I'm glad it was just a really big Gardner snake. We then had to have the talk about not just picking up every slimy creature that we see. Some can be very dangerous. There is never a dull moment at my house. I can't believe Wyatt is on snake number three and it's not even July.

4 comments:

Coombs Family said...

That's sick!

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

I hate snakes now, but I remember when I was little I use to go catch snakes with my cousins.

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is way to freaky! I HATE snakes!!!

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

I think it is cool. I am also a slimy creature hunter and I love snakes. Only if they don't bite me though!